Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More Pics from Barcelona!

Here's just a quick update on my day today. I woke up at 7 to go to class, and we visited Sant' Agostino Church and another one I have forgotten the name of which housed works from Raphael, Michelangelo, Lippi, and Romano. No big deal. After class, I studied a little with some friends for my Italian quiz which I thought I did pretty well on. We got some pizza for lunch and later had gelato afterwards- I had chocolate fondente ofcourse. I decided even though it was overcast, I'd walk home since it takes just as long to walk back in rush hour as it does to take the bus or metro. Now I'm back in my apartment chilling!

Tomorrow I have my classes and am planning to hang out with a friend! Hopefully gelato will be in the picture.

Ciao!

BTW, Here are some pictures from my trip to look at for your pleasure.
 We walked around A LOT.
 Going out!
 Palm trees are everywhere in Spain!
 Barcelona's Arch
 A gothic church in the city
 My salad... I gave them my eggs lol.
 Enjoying our meal out!
 All gone!
 There's always room for dessert.
 Side effects notwithstanding
 The city was very beautiful at night, all of the fountains being lit up.
 The next day we went to a crepe place.

 Chocolate is the only way to go. I like how everyone here knows I'm addicted to chocolate and soda.
 Another Cathedral
 One with me in it to my mother's request

 In the park
 A cool fountain we found in the park

1 comment:

  1. So jealous!!! Paris??? lol Oh well, my time will come someday! :P Haha I laughed at the addicted to chocolate and soda part. I failed at giving up soda....it's just too non-doable when I have so much shat going on you know? I need to stay up late to study! :P

    ReplyDelete