Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Nothing too New

Hello,

I am halfway through my school week, and things have been pretty busy here. Today, I had an Italian midterm which I felt I did alright on. We also reviewed in my High Renaissance art class for that midterm on Thursday! It's hard to believe I'm already half way through the program! Tomorrow, I have my ancient art midterm which will hopefully go smoothly.

Today, I had pizza for lunch (a common staple) and shared gelato with a friend, though it wasn't enough for either of us! I've been trying to study more, but it's definitely more difficult here in Italy. We'll see how it goes!

On Thursday I leave for Paris and will be back early Monday morning. Expect a blog Monday evening!

The sights of Naples are below! We were only there for a few hours- Melissa and I are thinking about going back to visit it more.






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Pop must have been commenting on my site, not my words! mary

      Delete
  2. Cool beans, can't wait to hear about Paris! :D

    ReplyDelete