Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Buona Pasqua! Hope everyone has a good Easter today.

On Friday evening, Mel and I went to a place called Mama! Eat, where they had a separate menu for gluten free food. It was amazing, and we each had pizza that was up there in our growing list of favorites! The pizza had a slightly thicker crust which I prefer and Mel could eat hers without feeling too bad! It was a win-win situation. Afterwards, we met up with some friends at DJ Bar and hung out for a bit before retiring.

The next day, we kind of just chilled, getting pizza for lunch as well as some gelato from Ciuri Ciuri, a Sicilian Dessert place. I got three flavors- chocolate nero, setteveli, and stracciatella. In English, I'd call them dark chocolate, hazelnut/chocolate, and chocolate chip. It was delicious! After hanging out for a bit, we decided to go back to Mama! Eat and eat more pizza which was amazing. We called it an early night and slept for twelve hours!

As for Easter today,  I plan on eating a falafel. I will probably soon head back to my apartment, do some laundry, do some homework, and get ready for our little trip to Naples tomorrow. We leave early!

Again, have a good Easter!

Ciao

 The Tiber River

 Ruins in the Jewish Ghetto

 Campidoglio Area
 Inside Piazza Venezia



In Piazza Repubblica 

No comments:

Post a Comment