Sunday, April 22, 2012

Homework!

Ciao everyone! Just a quick update since I'm pretty busy here with homework!

On Thursday, I went to Villa Borghese with my class to see the Borghese Gallery where some of Bernini's most famous sculptures reside. Afterwards, I had some pizza for lunch and then had my Italian class. That night, I had dinner with a friend and we watched a movie.

The next day, I had to go to Viterbo for a school fieldtrip, which is about an hour north of Rome. I went with my classmates and saw Villa Lante and the Garden of the Monsters. It was raining half the time, so that made it a little miserable, but when the weather was nice I enjoyed the visit. Afterwards we got back and Mel and I grabbed a falafel and some pizza. Later on, I also got some gelato and we ended up at DJ bar where we met up with two of our Italian friends.

On Saturday, I hung out with another friend of mine, in which we had gelato and hung out for the day. The weekend flew by, truthfully. It is now nearly 5 pm on Sunday and I need to get working on a paper. I will write more later!

 Small truck!
 Gelato adventures!
 Villa Lante

 Garden of the Monsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment