Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tired!

Today has been a long one - I had to wake up at 7 am to make sure I would make it in time for my 9 am class. I ofcourse got there 45 minutes early, so walked around a little before meeting at the spot where our lecture was for the day. We were at the Campidoglio, designed by Michelangelo. I gave a short little presentation on it, and the teacher lectured the rest of the time. It's really neat though to see in person the art we're talking about.

Afterwards, I headed back to school to do some reading, and had lunch afterwards (pizza and gelato, chocolate ofcourse- one of these days I'll try a different flavor) and walked around a little. I then went and played around on the computer before my Italian class. Two and a half hours later, I was out and decided I'd walk home. I went along the river, and the total walk took exactly an hour. If I walk again, I might try a different route to see how it goes.

I am so tired! I am probably going to end up in bed soon so that I can be sure to wake up and be on time for my class tomorrow! I think I'm going to try and take the metro tomorrow, so I'll leave early for that as well.

By the way, there are crispy m&ms here; remember those? They tasted a little different from US m&ms but are chocolate nonetheless so I can't really complain. Today is the last day of Carnivale, which is popular here in Italy. I plan on celebrating it by getting an extra hour or two of sleep!

Happy fat tuesday! (I ate lots of chocolate today so I think I did my part.)








No comments:

Post a Comment